David Byrd’s Next Level Achievement System™ is a result of over 30 years of background and hands-on experience. This system is easy to understand, easy to implement, and easy to duplicate within your organization.
You will receive The Achievement Planner™ Deluxe Zipper Binder with Exterior Pocket, one full year of calendar and daily pages, Vision statement, Mission/Purpose statement, Annual Goals Process, Monthly Tracking, Daily Planning, Current Reality Analysis, Can-Do List, Monthly Effectiveness Assessment, and Weekly Key Performance Indicator Tracking Sheets.
You will also receive the 5-part video series, Implementation of The Next Level Achievement System.
This 5-part video series goes into detail on each of the following concepts:
- We have a tendency to move in the direction of our expectations. Without future expectations, we have no anchor into our future. Participants will learn how to dream about their future and develop a five-year vision statement.
- Daily Planning
- Developing the habit of always planning tomorrow before tomorrow begins.
- Monthly Planning
- Developing SMART (Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic, Target Date) goals and learning to win by winning!
- Tracking Goals
- Learn how to track your SMART Goals and determine your percentage of goals accomplished.
- Effectiveness Analysis
- Learn how to identify your High Payoff Activities and track your effectiveness on a weekly basis.
- Other Features of the Achievement PlannerTM
- Learn how to apply and use the Index, Notes, and Communication tabs.
Please see the “What’s in the Box” tab for the entire list of items included.
The author of the planner, David Byrd, describes The Achievement Planner™ in this way,
“Effectively developing human potential requires a simple, effective system that just works! Forget the fancy wording and all the bells and whistles and look for a proven system that delivers measurable results.”