David Byrd’s Next Level Achievement System™ is a result of over 30 years of background and hands-on experience. This system is easy to understand, easy to implement, and easy to duplicate within your organization.
You will receive The Achievement Planner™ Deluxe Zipper Binder with Exterior Pocket, one full year of calendar and daily pages, Vision statement, Mission/Purpose statement, Annual Goals Process, Monthly Tracking, Daily Planning, Current Reality Analysis, Can-Do List, Monthly Effectiveness Assessment, and Weekly Key Performance Indicator Tracking Sheets.
You will also receive the 5-part video series, Implementation of The Next Level Achievement System.
This 5-part video series goes into detail on each of the following concepts:
- We have a tendency to move in the direction of our expectations. Without future expectations, we have no anchor into our future. Participants will learn how to dream about their future and develop a five-year vision statement.
- Daily Planning
- Developing the habit of always planning tomorrow before tomorrow begins.
- Monthly Planning
- Developing SMART (Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic, Target Date) goals and learning to win by winning!
- Tracking Goals
- Learn how to track your SMART Goals and determine your percentage of goals accomplished.
- Effectiveness Analysis
- Learn how to identify your High Payoff Activities and track your effectiveness on a weekly basis.
- Other Features of the Achievement PlannerTM
- Learn how to apply and use the Index, Notes, and Communication tabs.
A monthly team Zoom meeting with either David Byrd or Jenni Byrd Grier, where you will receive additional training along with a Q&A session.
Please see the “What’s in the Box” tab for the entire list of items included.
The author of the planner, David Byrd, describes The Achievement Planner™ in this way,
“Effectively developing human potential requires a simple, effective system that just works! Forget the fancy wording and all the bells and whistles and look for a proven system that delivers measurable results.”